Customers’ wonderful shopping experience is our foremost priority. We want You to be happy every time you buy from us. However if due to some unforeseen situation you are not happy with the product then the following terms apply for a mutually consented resolution of the situation.
We do our best to make sure you never need to use this policy. But still for theory purposes here it is
1) We are dedicated at Aarvee Creation to offering you the best quality in our products and services. We know that mistakes are sometimes made though, and we are here to help remedy those problems.
2) We take stringent measures to ensure that the items delivered to you are in perfect condition. However, there is a remote possibility that: The item may be damaged during transit. Or there might be a manufacturing defect. Or that a wrong item is delivered to you by mistake. If you have received a damaged item or if the item you received was not the item you ordered or if it was misrepresented on our site, please contact us by email within 24 hours of your receipt of the product. It is important for you to make sure that you check the product in front of the delivery man itself. It is also important that you save all packing materials as well as the item itself. When you notify us, we'll give you instructions on how to proceed.
3) We will express ship a replacement item at the earliest possible time with no extra shipping cost to you, once we get the wrong item sent by you. In Case of Wrong Product Dispatched by us Only
4) If the originally ordered item is not available and is no longer possible to be delivered, then we will request you to choose an alternate item and express ship the same to you with no extra shipping cost to you. We will communicate with you about your wishes to make sure you will be happy with the exchange.
5) If you do not want any alternate item then we will refund you in full with no deduction whatsoever. Or any other amicable resolution as mutually agreed with you.
1) Keeping in mind the very basic nature of every readymade outfit/product, our customers do appreciate that each readymade outfit/product is individually created, crafted, and made to fit perfectly in accordance with measurements/instructions provided to you. We respect the customer’s ability to support the “No Return No Exchange” policy. Kindly be informed that we shall not be liable to refund or exchange any outfit/product under any circumstances, nor do we provide any sort of guarantee for the same. Your statutory rights are not affected.
2) We do not provide any guarantee on Color/ Fabric/ Embroidery/ Silk/ Zari, etc. Also altered dress/ tunics/ chaniya choli/ saree, etc. will not be exchanged or taken back under any circumstances. All goods are advised to be Dry Cleaned only, in case of fastening of colors and/or shrinking of Fabric in spite of Dry Clean, kindly note that we will not be responsible for the same as the Dry Clean process is not under our control.
3) Our garments are completely handmade using complex procedures of dyeing, surface ornamentation & stitching. Irregularities within product style may arise which adds to their inherent uniqueness. Owing to complex natural procedures, dyeing, and surface treatments; some colors might run and some fabric might shrink.
4) There is a possibility that two outfits with the same measurement may not give the same fitting. This may be due to the nature of the fabric & also different designers use different silhouettes/fittings.
5) Please note that we cannot guarantee 100% that fitting will be perfect as fitting preferences can differ from person to person. Should you require any alteration on your garment after delivery please get alternations from your local tailor.
6) Always email us first if you have a problem on support@Aarvee Creation Always be sure to report your problem within 24 hours of receiving the item in question Never send back any item without consulting with us. It's very important that you DO NOT send the item back to us until you have verified with us and no credit or replacement shall be given on such items.
7) Always report any and all problems associated with a single order/package delivery at the same time. Be as specific as possible when describing the problem, as all returned items are examined for defects/variations.
8) Please note that the responsibility for returning will be yours as we might not have a pick-up facility/drop-in center in your city/ locality.
9) Please return within 7 working days of confirmation from our end, and with original packing & in original condition (please; no worn, washed, used or altered items). Please ensure to include a copy of the invoice you received.
10) We will examine the garment/ product you returned, figure out what went wrong, and take immediate steps to prevent such problems from reoccurring.
As safe delivery to you is our responsibility, in the same way sending back safely to us is your responsibility. If something happens in transit and the package doesn't get delivered to us, we cannot help you. So make sure to send the product properly and forward the required details to us and keep the airway bill or postal receipt till it gets delivered to us.
Please mark the item as defective returns and not for sale and declare a low nominal value. Make sure you don’t damage/ deteriorate the product.
Complain/ dissatisfaction with sizing and styling (All stitched items):
We believe our customers understand that even if they get something custom tailored locally, multiple sessions of trial and alterations are needed before the desired fit, pattern & look can be created.
Buy unstitched items from us and get them tailored by your personal stylist or boutique.
Try to choose as shown options to minimize errors. Try to choose from standard sizes as given in our size chart, but the still same product of the same size might differ in measurements/ fitting.
Your Error In Sizing
The customer might have to bear both ways shipping charges and in very rare cases cost of replacement fabric. Notwithstanding the above or any other provision, we are under no obligation to accept any returns or provide any replacements or exchange or store credit. We have sole discretion in deciding whether to accept the returns or not depending on the merit of the case.
Item availability Failure
In case of multiple goods being ordered, if the delivery is not possible for certain items, customers will be requested to select alternate items or if no alternate selection is desired by the customer then a prompt refund will be made against the non-delivered goods or services
All credits to be posted to a customer's credit card account take about 3 to 5 business days to be processed. The corresponding bank of the customers may take about 2 business days to actually post these to the customer's account from the date we processed the credits. Customers can check these credits in their next credit card statement.
Please be alert when accepting parcels from courier
If the outer packing is damaged or tampered with, do verify the quality and quantity of the item with the invoice. In case of any discrepancy, accept the delivery only after putting a suitable remark on the proof of delivery. Also lodge proper complaints about the local office of the courier agency, so that we may pursue them.
Color & description disclaimer
The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only approximate values.
While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
A customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in color as seen on a computer screen against the actual color of the outfit received.
We wish to clarify and ascertain that every customer who orders any outfit online is aware of this genuine problem.
While ordering on the internet, we suggest that customers should be extra careful of following:
1) Red, maroon and orange colors have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colors. For example, even if you yourself try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most of the cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor and vice versa. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no full-proof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
2) Many a time green and blue shades also overlap, the same is the case with off-white, white, and cream colors.
3) Handcrafted, hand-dyed, hand printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, handloom, hand weaved & other such products will always have minor differences when we compare them as they are not made by machines. Each piece will be unique. Handicraft artisans always try their best to make each piece better than the previous one. So, the product will always have minor variations keeping the same theme constant in an artistic manner. The raw finish of the handicrafts cannot be compared with machine-finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicraft items.
Beads and sequences missing or coming off
1) We believe that customers who are ordering items with sequence and other beaded embroidery are aware of the fact that these shiny embellishments have a tendency to come off. Even with the best of handling and care, this cannot be avoided altogether.
2) Many times during strict physical checking at the customs during transit, more than usual sequences and beads come off.
3) Many a time it may happen that you open a box and find some pieces falling down on the floor. Or you wear the dress and in a few hours you might lose some of them. Do not panic or over-react because if you look with a magnifying glass at any such dresses/ sarees worn by others, you will most certainly find some pieces missing or almost in a state of falling down.